Welcome to Botswana Ash
Africa’s Supplier of Choice for Natural Sodium Products.
Botswana Ash (Pty) Ltd is owned by the Government of Botswana and Chlor Alkali Holdings (CAH) Group, South Africa, at 50% shareholding each. Botswana Ash, commonly known as BOTASH and located in Sua Pan in the northern part of Botswana, began operating in April 1991………. Read More
From our natural sodium deposits, we;
- strive for growth in stakeholder value
- delight our customers with superior quality products & service
- are a cost effective producer
- are a highly competent and motivated workforce
- strive for organisational excellence, while taking cognisance of safety, the environment and the community in which we operate.
- as a low cost producer;
- by delighting our customers with superior quality products at the right price and on time;
- through a highly competent and motivated workforce
- through organisational excellence;
- while respecting the environment and the community in which we operate;
We delight our customers, deliver on our promises, understand customer needs and we regularly interact with customers.
We are answerable for our actions, we lead by example and we walk the talk.
At Botswana Ash we celebrate together, have collective ownership, and involve each other whilst understanding others before seeking to be understood.
As Botswana Ash, we are innovative, proactive and we strive to meet and exceed expectations empowering people for top performance and recognising outstanding performance.
We adhere to the highest ethical standards in our dealings with customers and stakeholders